Friday, May 31, 2013

Michael Bastian: Bringing More Style to Uniqlo!

Finally, Mother Nature has decided to turn the heat on. With the rising of the temperature the less or lighter clothing we wear, especially to work. For most men the universal dress code becomes khakis and polo shirts. Why is that? My only guess is that it is quick, safe, and relaxing to wear in a work environment, but if you’re like me you’re not into looking like everybody at work and playing it safe takes on a whole new meaning. Well, Michael Bastian’s new line of Polo shirts for Uniqlo are stylishly safe and even better, affordable.


Michael Bastian’s polo shirts bring a unique sense of style that will definitely garner more attention than your usual polo shirt, but still give you the comfort and easy morning preparation you’re accustomed to. The most impressive thing, other than Bastian creating these polo shirts, is the price of these one of a kind shirts. You won’t believe it, but he priced the shirts at $19.90. Yes, that is not a typo! For $19.90 you can have a Michael Bastian polo shirt.

Obviously, I wasn’t the only one waiting for these shirts, because Uniqlo started selling them live online on May 20th and before I was able to boot up my computer that day I was unable to order the shirts I wanted, because they were out of stock. I quickly contacted Uniqlo’s customer service via email and within 24 hours they replied letting me know that all stocks had been replenished. I was able to grab a couple of the ones I wanted, before they were sold out again. They came a few days later and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and style of the Bastian polo shirts. As promoted by Bastian himself, they are comfortable and stylish. I will be going back to get some more!



No comments:

Post a Comment