Friday, April 26, 2013

Wallabee Run: Clarks With Style!

In the past when I heard the word Clarks the first impression that came to mind were shoes an unfashionable, middle age or older guy would wear, but now I would actually want to see the shoe before I judged it. You see Clarks have made it the thing to wear their Desert boots or Chukkas as some call them, but now they have a new player in the shoe lineup and it is the Wallabee Run.


This low cut shoe looks great and feels better than it looks. This shoe does not say Clarks to me when I look at it even though it is the lower cut version of the original Wallabee. Unlike the original Wallabee, it has a thinner sole without the heel and this makes it more stylish and appealing; instead of a Herman Monster platform shoe. It comes in five different styles: Black, Tan, Taupe, and Navy Nubuck and also in Tan Leather. Zappos is asking $125, which is the same price in the stores. I went with the Tan Nubuck and I’m very pleased with shoe for the reasons I listed earlier.

So if you’re looking for a nice comfortable, stylish casual shoe that will garner some attention when you stroll out this summer, you might want to take a look at the Clarks Wallabee Run. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment