Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Old School Baseball Gear

After watching the movie, 42, I had the desire to buy a Montreal Royals baseball hat. I've always been a big fan of Jackie Robinson and other Negro League baseball players, so after seeing the movie I had to get some type of paraphernalia to pay homage to him. And Lord behold, I found two sites selling them. J Crew (www.jcrew.com) has a Montreal Royals hat made exclusively for them by Ebbets Field Flannel, which lead me to research Ebbets Field Flannel and boy was I pleasantly surprised!
Ebbets Field Flannel (www.ebbets.com) is the best old school baseball paraphernalia sports shop I've ever come across. They carry everything from baseball hats to clubhouse jackets. Their pricing was very comparable to J Crew, but they had bundle deals that you have to go with or you will be throwing away money or not taking a free item or two. All the materials used to make their pieces come from the original manufactures of the authentic designers, which gives them the genuine look and feel of the originals. And for you football and hockey historian fans, Ebbets went as far as to make jerseys of historical football and hockey teams.

So if you're looking for some cool authentic gear that speaks historical volumes when you enter the room, you better check out J Crew and Ebbets Field Flannel asap!


No comments:

Post a Comment